H1B

Mitt Romney - GOffice at state.ma.us

Senators:
Ted Kennedy - senator at kennedy.senate.gov
John Kerry - webmail at kerry-iq.senate.gov

Reps:
Mike Capuano - http://www.house.gov/capuano/contacts.htm
Bill Delahunt - william.delahunt at mail.house.gov
Barney Frank - http://www.house.gov/frank/contact.html
Stephen Lynch - Stephen.Lynch at mail.house.gov
James McGovern - http://www.house.gov/mcgovern/contact.html
Ed Markey - http://www.house.gov/writerep/
Marty Meehan - http://www.house.gov/writerep/
Richard Neal - http://www.house.gov/writerep/
John Olver - http://www.house.gov/olver/contact/index.html
John Tierney - http://www.house.gov/tierney/email.htm

It can't hurt to try. Bill Delahunt does respond, but it took him more than
six months the last time I wrote. Kerry responds, but by snail mail. Kennedy
is actually pretty quick and responds by email. Remember to include your
address and full name. I've written all three in regards to the DMCA, UCITA,
and Regional DVDs.
You'll have to figure out who is your rep.
Grant M