Opinions of local OSX dealers?

For what it's worth, I bought my first mac (a powermac desktop w/ that
swanky 23" cinema display) and followed up with a powerbook laptop about a
month ago.

I've been doing development work on a desktop using either Slackware or
Redhat Linux for the better part of six years -- I won't go back after using
the macs.  I can do everything on here that I did on those machines -
develop and test locally, upload to server when done..  With a much nicer
interface.

It was a hoot doing some PHP coding on the flight back from Austin a few
weeks ago and being able to test everything right on the powerbook with the
unix backend -- I'm quite impressed.

I've ordered from both apple.com and purchased locally at the Apple store in
Peabody.  Very happy with their service.

Hope this helps --
Bryan