Python and GTK2 poll

Out of curiousity I am interested in knowing how many folks here have been
developing applications using Python + GTK.

As for my views, I'm floored at how well the two work together, and at the
quantity and high quality of the documentation, and how little code is
needed to get something that's functional. GTK2 is also a lot better behaved
on Win32 platforms, and I'm finding I need to make no changes at all to get
an application working on multiple platforms. That's pretty sweet. :-)

Thoughts?