Linux RH9 and Orinoco wireless 802.11b card

I remember reading on the web about problems with the RH9 scripts and
wireless -- something about them setting the WEP key improperly (like
always adding an s: even when you specify a hex key).  I honestly
don't remember where I saw it -- I think it was a wireless list at
samba.org (I found it via google when I was looking for info on a
different wireless problem on my Mac).

Good Luck,

-derek