GRUB Loading stage2Geom Error

Grub uses the boot sector (just like lilo) for its first-stage loader.
Generally you put the grub 1st-stage in the MBR and then it loads the
second stage, which reads the grub.conf file directly.  The problem
is that windows can screw that up.

Re-installing grub might help.  But generally I always recommend
that if you plan to build a dual/multi-boot machine with windows,
you want to install all your windows OSes FIRST.

-derek