Looking for a J2EE web host

I haven't ever seen a hosting company that has J2EE as part of the package.
In fact there aren't alot of JSP/JSERV hosting companies either
(www.domain.com.pk is the only reasonable one that I know of). My guess is
that your best bet is to try to work a deal with a small hosting company
(www.hardlink.com might be responsive - the guy's name is Robert, I use them
for hosting one of my sites).
Good Luck,
Grant M.