Looking for a J2EE web host

I'm involved with this project (no, it doesn't pay) to create a new website
for the WIND job search networking group (http://www.windnetworking.com).
It's being designed and developed by WIND clients (ie unemployeed geeks). Our
current web host (nethosters) sucks elephant ass, after the elephant has
eaten several cases of jalapenos.  And likes it.

The problem is that we want J2EE.  It's not that the application is amazingly
complex, but we want to use the website to showcase our talents to
prospective employers, and as a learning experience.  So we can't pay much
more than $70 a month or so.  Most providors aren't doing J2EE on the <$100
accounts.  So far we found aoindustries.com and eapps.com, but I would like
more options than that, if they're out there.

Tanks.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "The only problem with doing it right the first time is
DK KD  that nobody appreciates how difficult it was"
DDDD                                                    - Anonymous