Seth Gordon

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 08:42, David Kramer wrote:
> Email to  Seth Gordon <sethg at ropine.com> is bouncing, as the domain name seems
> to have gone away.  Does anyone have an alternate contact for him?  I know he
> posts on BLU, but he's also on my biztalk list.

Primary DNS service for ropine.com is handled by an ancient 486 machine
with a venerable disk drive in my office.  I wasn't checking mail
between Tuesday night and last night, noticed the DNS problem, couldn't
get any response on the 486's console, was too sleepy to want to
investigate further, and pushed the reset button.

I don't know what the problem was (or why Speakeasy, which is supposed
to handle secondary DNS service, wasn't picking up the slack), but
everything seems to be working now.  Decommissioning that machine is one
of those things I plan to do soon after I get re-employed.

--
"Had [Clinton] been a woman of his generation, [he] would have burned
half