Moving to boston-General Tech questions

Greetings,

I'm a linux/bsd zealot who's planning a move from New Orleans to Boston
this summer. I mostly focus my skills to security consulting, but i have
a wide range of experience with many things. My resume can be found at:

http://neotrance.dyndns.org/resume/

I'm really happy to see a linux users group in boston. With all the
history there (MIT for example) I'm starting to gather that the tech
scene kicks ass. A big improvement from New Orleans, trust me. :-)

Can anyone give me some pointers for job searching in the info sec /
unix admin job market in the boston area? I saw that there is a job
specific list for blu members, but that you must attend scheduled
meetings to subscribe.

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting
you guys in the fall.

Clint Sand

clint:/home/clint#dmesg | head -1
OpenBSD 3.2 (GENERIC) #25: Thu Oct  3 19:51:53 MDT 2002