Need video card recommendation

> I will see if XFree86 4.3.0 is available for Red Hat 7.3.

You may have reasons for not wanting to, but try Red Hat 9.0 or even 8.0.

Red Hat 7.3 is much older than your motherboard, which might mean something
is not autodetected correctly. You might find out what needs to be tweaked
manually, but chances are the newer versions will 'just work'.

If you must stick with 7.3... chances are you have to build XFree 4.3
yourself, but that's just a hunch.

-Scott