Touchscreen software with Linux

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 09:36 am, NH wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Have anyone with experience using any touchscreen
> software with Linux. I am looking for information
> about using Linux as OS work with touchscreen monitor.
> Any insight information are very appreciated.

You can look at the Sharp Zaurus and the Agenda PDAs, both of which run Linux
and have touch screens.

Also see
http://opie.handhelds.org/
http://www.openzaurus.org
http://familiar.handhelds.org/

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD  Ayn Rand, staunch atheist and a fiercely patriotic American, was once
DKK D  asked what she thought of the phrase "under God" in the pledge of
DK KD  allegience and "In God We Trust" on American currency.  She replied
DDDD   that it didn't bother her one bit... her god was Reason, and so there
       was no conflict at all.