Fwd: [Wind] Contract Opportunity.... Redhat Linux developer 2-3 month contract.

I know nothing about this position.

Please contact Kerriann directly if you meet the job requirements.

Hello,
My name is Kerriann Miller and I am a Senior Recruiter with Hollister
Technology.  My client needs a Linux Developer for a 2-3 month contract
North of Boston.  The right candidate will be a Linux/Redhat guru,
someone who can problem solve some of the many issues this company is
having.  For example, one problem is that when looking at a topscreen,
they are losing memory and don't know why or how to fix this.  They need
someone who has solved a number of Linux development problems.  Some of
the tools that this person may use is GDB and Valgrind although these
are not must haves, the person should have a very solid background using
Linux.  They are looking for someone to start immediately, I was hoping
to network with you in case you know of someone who meets this
requirement or in case you were interested in it.  Please feel free to
contact me or pass this information along to someone you know that is
qualified.

Thanks!
Kerriann

Kerriann Miller
Senior Consultant
Technology Division
Hollister
31 Milk Street, 6th Floor/Boston, MA  02109

617.654.0225
mailto:kmiller at hollisterinc.com

www.hollisterinc.com

multipart/alternative