Home Linux box can't send to AOL this week

Hello,
	I'm doing this under solaris.  I have created an
/etc/mail/mailertable.db file that has these contents:
aol.com         smtp:mail.attbi.com
netscape.net    smatp:mail.attbi.com

I have also added this line to my senmail.cf
Kmailertable hash -o  /etc/mail/mailertable.db

Have a missed something - I still can't send to aol.com....  I really hate
aol anyway, why is this a concern....

Thanks,
Anthony