Fwd: Red Hat Linux 9 -- Get it Early

Got this just now.

We've recently made some changes to Red Hat Network based on survey
data that we received from you.  We found that two items of extreme
interest to our users are early release of Red Hat Linux ISOs and
improved technical support.
Beginning March 31st, paid subscribers to Red Hat Network will have
access to Red Hat Linux 9 ISOs - a full week before retail store and
Red Hat FTP availability.  Also, Red Hat Network subscribers will
receive dedicated Red Hat Network Technical Support.  For more
information about the benefits of being a Red Hat Network Subscriber,
go to:
  http://www.redhat.com/software/rhn/offerings/
If you would like to purchase a Red Hat Network subscription, go to:
  https://rhn.redhat.com/network/sales/

I find this fascinating.  They are going straight from 8.0 to 9.0.  This is
quite telling of the feedback they got from 8.0.

It will be interesting to see what they change.  Originally 8.0 got high marks
for stability and consistency, but that was closely followed by a lot of
criticism of their bastardization of both window managers, the changes to the
default configurations that were poorly documented, etc.

The good news is that the ISOs should be downloadable by the Installfest.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD  Why does any advanced civilization seek to destroy a less advanced
DKK D  one?  Because the land is strategically valuable, because there are
DK KD  resources that can be cultivated and exploited, but most of all,
DDDD   simply because they can.                           - G'Kar, Babylon 5