[blu.org] Sharp Zaurus Deal Discovered!!!!!

No, it does not say that it is either the 5600 or the 5500, but in checking
out the Sharp Zaurus Webpage, the processor in the model here is in the new
Zaurus 5600.  The 5500 has the Strongarm 206 Mhz processor, whereas this one
has the Intel processor running at 400 Mhz.   I believe the 5600 is the only
model Zaurus with the Intel chip and it is just released.

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland