thin clients

On Sunday 16 March 2003 12:04 am, Michael MacDonald wrote:
> I have looked into the Linux Terminal Server Project before, it is
> probably the solution I am going to go however I was looking for more of
> a thin client hardware solution,  typically quiet diskless terminals.
> The reason I was thinking about taking this route is because of the fact
> they are small and many run without fans.  There was also a computer

Check out http://www.stonekeep.com/iopener.html
I know the guy who did this project if you have questions.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD   -o)                                                    -o)
DKK D   /\\         Geeky By Nature                            /\\
DK KD  _\_v_                                                  _\_v_
DDDD   ----              Linux By Choice                      ----