Cable/ADSL routers with print spooler

I don't think you'll find a consumer-level (cheap) broadband router that
also does print spooling. You could step up to a faster system and modify it
for low/no-noise.

An old sub-400Mhz Celleron is perfect for this - you could run passive
cooling on it. Someone will have a bigger P3 heatsinks you could recycle.
For the OS, you can modify Knoppix and boot off a CD. If the motherboard
doesn't support CD booting, you can floppy-boot and point to the CD device.
I haven't used it, but Knoppix has a good reputation for a "live" Linux on
CD-ROM.

Power it with an external power supply, sacrifice the hard drive completely
and you can spool print jobs to RAM.

OR -- If you don't want to spend the extra bucks on a external PS, you can
modify your internal power-supply to run on low-CFM fans. For proper
cooling, you might need to fasten a a stock-box CPU heatsink onto the
existing "heatsink" inside, cutting clearance holes in the case and
re-mounting the PS lower if needed.

Just make sure it's unplugged when you do this and there are no metal
shavings lying around :-)  If you are comfortable with the subject there are
how-to webpages out there..