Fwd: Linux guru needed to write device driver. Burlington, Massachusetts.

I know nothing else about this job.

Subject: Linux guru needed to write device driver.  Burlington, Massachusetts.
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:01:46 -0500

A friend of mine, Drew Bennett, is looking for a Linux consultant for a
one-time programming job.  The company is iRobot, http://www.irobot.com,
which does a mix of consumer (RoombaVac) and military (PackBot)
robotics.  He writes:

"We need someone to create a Linux device driver for an ethernet radio
using the Cirrus chipset.  We need it ASAP.   They should contact me.
abennett at irobot.com"

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D        On a cellular level, I'm actually quite busy!
DK KD
DDDD