procmail

At 12:44 PM 2/24/03 -0500, mike ledoux wrote:

>On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:43:46PM -0500, Drew Taylor wrote:
> > At 11:15 AM 2/24/03 -0500, mike ledoux wrote:
> > Here's the .qmail control file for this mailbox:
>[...]
> > The problem seems to be that after procmail runs, qmail keeps delivering
> > the email to the primary mbox file. Here's what I want to happen:
>
>Yeah, I don't know enough about qmail to help you with that; it definitely
>seems like a qmail issue and not a procmail issue though.  With sendmail,
>I just hand everything off to procmail for local delivery.

OK, I'm almost there now. I added EXITCODE=99 to both the .procmailrc and
rc.drewtaylor* files.

.procmailrc
===========
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.drew-drewtaylor-com
EXITCODE=99

$PMDIR/rc.drew-drewtaylor-com
=============================
MAILDIR=/whatever/imapdir
DEFAULT=/whatever
<filters>
EXITCODE=99

If procmail matches a rule, the mail is copied to the folder and procmail
send the normal exit code (I don't know what it is). If procmail finds no
matches, then it puts it into my primary mailbox (this is because I set
DEFAULT right?), returns a code 99 and qmail doesn't give me a duplicate.

So my question now is how can I get procmail to ALWAYS return a code 99?

Drew

--
Drew Taylor                | Web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres