Who's up on today's PC tech?

Well,

FYI, I decided to return the Dell and hand-pick components for a new server
instead. Main reason is the ServeRaid issues.

But, the ServeRaid card does work fine in a different system (Abit BX2 MB).
I have additional ServeRaid card in my home server based on a Intel SMP PII
motherboard (DK440 i think) which also works fine. Both cards have recently
been upgraded to 5.11 firmware.

I'll post an update if I figure anything out.