Who's up on today's PC tech?

> Turns out my PC1600 DDR ECC memory won't work.

I believe what Mike said about the speed is correct. You need faster memory.

> Turns out my IBM ServeRaid 3L won't work either.
> 	I/O card parity interrupt at F00:BA8A
> 	Press blah blah blah to disable NMI

This looks like a drive error, but could actually be caused by the problem
with the RAM if the driver uses RAM for a buffer or something. I'd swap out
the RAM first and see if that resolves the problem. If it doesn't, then try
swapping/removing disks and see if that works. If that doesn't work, you
likely have a bad card or, less likely, an IRQ conflict. 'NMI' stands for
Non-Maskable Interrupt, which are interrupts used to service asynchronous
events on the x86. The 'parity' could be memory parity or disk parity, but
it's not clear from the message (depending upon the implementation, the
driver may not know which one it is).
Grant M.