62 Court Street, Suite 3
Plymouth, MA 02360
508.747.7467
david at korbelpartners.com

temp web brochure
www.korbelpartners.com

My client is located in Lexington, MA and is developing next generation,
 global, scalable, simple storage systems.

)B?                            Very experienced founding team

)B?                            Well funded

)B?                            Great stock positions - these are first round
 hires

I am searching for candidates to fill the following 4 positions:

1- Linux/Unix Kernel Architect (file systems level and kernel level)

)B?                            10+ years experience

)B?                            Very senior hands on role

)B?                            C programming involved

)B?                            Work with CTO on technical research - right hand
 person to CTO

1- Linux/Unix Sr. Software Engineer (file systems level and kernel level)

)B?                            5+ years experience

)B?                            File Systems development and/or kernel level
 experience (not just drivers)

1- Linux/Unix Software Engineer

)B?                            2+ years of experience

)B?                            Linux/Unix File Systems development and/or
 kernel level experience (not just drivers)

1- Linux/Unix QA Engineer

)B?                            2+ of years experience

)B?                            Working with senior QA member testing storage
 and file systems

)B?                            Product is in beta

)B?                            Use automated test scripts, shell scripts

)B?                            Analyze tools

)B?                            Network analyzer mindset

CONTACT:

David Korbel
Korbel Partners
62 Court Street, Suite 3
Plymouth, MA 02360
508.747.7467
david at korbelpartners.com
www.korbelpartners.com

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Why garlic?  Hey! Garlic don' need no reason!
DK KD
DDDD                                                             Alton Brown