Where to buy big sturdy racks

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 12:24:49PM -0500, Christoph Doerbeck a242369 wrote:
> I want to buy some large sturdy metal racks (with ply-wood shelves
> likely) for my garage.  Something better than low end gorilla stuff
> at homedepot and needs to scale up about 15 feet.

I don't know if they scale to 15' but a couple years back we bought
some very tough racks at Home Depot--but specifically it was the
Somerville store.  When they didn't have enough of one part (sold as
individual components) we tried the other stores but they didn't stock
the tough model, only Somerville had it.  Look there (if you haven't
already) to make sure you have seen all the Home Depot options.

-kb