Hacking Mozilla

| I am a constant user of Opera, one of the best features is that I am able to go back and forth with click on the 2 buttons of the mouse. (Right then left takes me back, left then right takes be forward) I wonder if there is a way to hack into mozilla to do the same effect. I dont know how many people on this list hack their software but thats a nice feature to have on every browser.

Hey, how do you make that  work?   I  have  opera  on  this
workstation, but when I try those mouse clicks, I don't get
that behavior at all.  It does do something,  but  I  can't
make  sense  of what it does.  Is there some sort of config
thingie that you have to set to make this  work?   It  does
sound useful.

One thing weird is that when I click button 2, it acts like
it's  doing  some sort of paste operation, but it'd not the
string from the current cut buffer.   It  objects  that  it
can't  load  a  URL,  and the URL is a file name that I was
working on maybe two hours ago.  I can't see how this could
be  useful, since I can't tell why it chose that particular
string to use now.

Button 3 produces a menu with the usual  Back  and  Forward
items  at the top.  That's pretty fast, too, if the pointer
isn't close to the Back and Forward buttons at the  top  of
the window.