diectv dsl dead?

Actually, Starband did support Linux at one time, but when Echostar (Dish
Networks) withheld subscriber money from Starband, Starband kind of stopped
supporting Linux. Marc Evans had signed up with them and was initially
pleased at the service.However, there is a commercial router that supports
Starband and Linux. I don't recall the company.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group