Fwd: Possible GPL violation by Red Hat/Dell alliance

I think that this argument is kinda silly. Please remember that in this
instance, RedHat is the 'little guy'. Dell is the company to worry about in
that for a very many years they were a Microsoft pawn, and didn't choose
Linux until it became blindingly apparent that it was a player in the server
game. It's my opinion that Dell is the Goliath here, and that RedHat will
likely not do anything without Dell giving a 'go-ahead'. This may not be the
right way, but in that a Dell account translates to a substantial amount of
money for RedHat, I can understand it.
Grant M.