Fwd: Possible GPL violation by Red Hat/Dell alliance

I was not the guy that forwarded that email to the list,(but I did
forward it to my group) not that I saw nothing wrong with it, but I was
just writing my opinion of what redhat can one day become(maybe
not)after reading that guys email and checking the website, and for and
opinion you don't need fact's, do you need fact's for your favorite
color? no you just like that color.
I have never sayd that redhat is doing anything against the GPL, I just
said that I don't like the positition they take for some issues and
that I wont be surprised if they actually one day do, I think I have
freedom of speech to actually say what I think, you like it or not.
and I still disagree with RedHaT in some politics they have, I don't
care what you have to say to make them look good.
Maybe because:

"Red Hat Certified Engineer / Local Linux Lobbyist"

ReK2