Fwd: Possible GPL violation by Red Hat/Dell alliance

I understand. and you are right, but there is more chances of them doing
it, and they have already show they are willing to change things for
their own needs like the KDE/Gnome desktop look(not saying if is good or
bad) but they did it at their own, a  company needs to survive and make
money.  example. if RedHat goes bankrupt .... Debian will still be there
:-) were RedHat may not, I don't know if they will be willing to give
you or me the name RedHat for free so we can follow it and keep
developing on it, I know Debian and others will always pass the flag to
another guy if they can't support it anymore. is a community not a
company they have different needs, etc.

ReK2