looking for aix resources

I'm looking to come up to speed on aix, and the one aix box I have
access to will be going away soon.

I'm looking for any of:

            free shell providers that use aix

            tips on where to find cheap aix boxes in MA, and what to
look for

                        the mit swapmeet has been suggested as a good
place for hardware, any others?

                        I had a friend of mine suggest that the base
as6000 was a good place to start, any other suggestions?

            somebody that would be willing to give me user access to one
of their scratch aix boxes (I promise to be gentle)

            somebody that has an old aix box that they're willing to get
rid of/loan

tips, pointers, suggestions welcome

Todd Jimenez
Senior Unix Admin