redhat 7.0 boot hang issue

whatever is the issue I recommend NOT using that same server as it is
with out formating and reinstalling.. is hard and I know is painful but
if someone did crack it.. if you bring up the box it will be crack
again..
remember that just cause you are updated don't mean you are not
vulnerable, you will never be totally convince that you are not
compromised. updates are only updates of well known issues...

so I recommend getting the data you need out of there, to a save place
not conected to a network, reformat and reinstall and have an expert
install GNU/linux, GNU/linux is not secure out of the box. and study the
data you have save by the same guy to make sure is not compromised or
have code malicious code.

I could help you but I just don't have time.

ReK2
@binaryfreedom.info