Win2K servers cheaper to run than Linux :-)

> Which brings up another question.  Does anybody
> know where a full copy of the report is online?

The guy from eWeek just emailed me a copy of the full report and said Microsoft had okayed its distribution.  If you want a copy, drop me an email (but don't send it to the whole list).

Even better, if somebody has somewhere they can drop the thing on the web it will save me sending separate copies to everyone.

Ready, Aim . . .
:-)
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom