Kernel panic

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your response.

This box, an old PII-350 PC, is for test only.  The motherboard only
supports ATA33.  This hard drive in question is connected as primary on IDE
slot 1 which is mounted on a mobile rack.

An PCI ATA66 controller card is mounted and connected to an ATA66 hard
drive running WinME  Its power cable is disconnected when testing RH7.3
which is on the ATA33 hard drive in question/problem

The question drive ran without problem before and has not been tested for
sometimes.  The kernel panic problem was only discovered lately after
having re-arranged the RAM, taking out some RAM cartridges and replace them
with another reducing total RAM from 384MB to 256MB. However WinMe drive
still works without problem.

That is the story.  Any idea to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu