Kernel panic

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 10:44:07PM +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> I did not do anything on this disk which is mounted on a mobile rack having
> been idle for sometimes.  2 day before I plug the tray (this mobile rack)
> into its housing then the nightmare started.

So this was a working RH installation, the disk was unused for awhile,
and hasn't booted since you tried putting it back into service?

Does the configuration match what you had before - for example, it was
the master device on the primary IDE when it worked before, and is still
the master device on the primary IDE? Is there anything that might have
changed since you had it working?

Nathan