Keychain

 I have acquired and installed the script in cygwin1.3.13 .  I have enabled
it through my .bash_profile script.  It works in the first shell instance
but not in subsequent shells started while the first is still open.  I
innitialized it with the --clear option as is recommended and when I close
and reopen the the shell it asks for my pass phrase as expected, and I can
then ssh into my other machine with out subsequent authorization request, so
some basic things are working.
Has anyone set up keychain on cygwin? Does it work as you expected it to?

till next
    Jim Kelly-Rand