ssh (open)

Ok I got the pass-phrase request and logged on to the
server, hurray!

I hadn't copied the public key I generated on the
NTcygwinbox to the 'authorized_keys2' file on the LInuxbox.

Also, I have to use the '-i ' option with the ssh command to
  identify the .ssh/id_dsa file on the NTcygwinbox, since my
home path is not as expected there.

Now the article dsr posted earlier will be more helpful, as
it describes how to set up keychaining so that I will not
need to keep my id_dsa key on the less secure NTcygbox.

til next
	Jim Kelly-Rand