Anyone here try icecast2/ices2?

> You do mean Ices2/Icecast2, right? The website doesn't make this clear, but Ices1 is full of bugs and not supported.

Ah, apologies; I didn't read the original message closely enough. It
looks like it's version 1.3.10, not Icecast2. I wasn't aware of the bugs
(although that might explain it dropping my client at random times).

Well, looks like it's time to download a new version and try that one
out, then. I'll let you know once I get it installed and used for a while.

-Chris