Anyone here try icecast2/ices2?

As a matter of fact, I just installed it yesterday. What is it you want to
know? I've found it's a wonderful tool for listening to my music collection
(at home) while I'm at work. When combined with streamcast or ices, that is.
The only complaint I've got with Icecast itself so far is that it could be a
little better on the UI front. That, and I haven't yet figured out how to
tell it not to drop my client after a seemingly random song finishes
playing. (Or X seconds of inactivity, like if my DSL bandwidth suddenly
spikes.) I'm sure it's possible, though.

-Chris