Opinion Piece Possibilities at Computerworld.com (fwd)

Thought I'd pass this along.

- ------- Forwarded Message

From: "Sharon Machlis" <Sharon_Machlis at computerworld.com>
To: jabr at blu.org
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:57:55 -0500
Subject: Opinion Piece Possibilities at Computerworld.com

From: Sharon Machlis at COMPUTERWORLD on 11/20/2002 05:57 PM

To:   jabr at blu.org
cc:

Computerworld is trying to beef up its Operating Systems Knowledge Center
- --
        including, of course, our coverage of Linux.

We welcome opinion pieces from our readers, as long as the subject matter
has to
do with operating systems and would be of interest to an audience of
information
technology professionals. You can see our first reader contribution, Will
open
source become Microsoft's next victim?, at

http://computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/story/0,10801,75835,00.html

Unfortunately, we are unable to pay an honorarium for these pieces at the
present time. However, if any of your knowledgeable members are looking
for a
forum to express their opinions, our Web site has more than 700,000 unique
visitors per month.

If anyone's interested, they should feel free to contact me by phone or
e-mail.
Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

- - --