further random questions from the newly-unemployed

>> My personal preferred format for formatted text is postscript.
Anyone
>> with a postscript printer driver can make a postscript file; and
>> ghostview runs on pretty much anything.  Sad thing is, simple as this

>> is to do, many will claim it's over their head.  Which makes me
>> sardonically wonder if I care about their compositions in any format.

> Whatever your preferred format, text and Word format are substantially
more prevalent.  > If however, you are looking for a Web Developer,
Software Developer, or IT or other
> technical person, perhaps you should ask for interactive resumes
written in a particular
> language pertinent to the job (Perl, Win32, ASP, JavaScript, C/C++,
etc.). It seems to
> me, that would be much more appropriate than postscript.

Postscript is a scripting language. While not mentioned much in that
context,
Why not write it in Postscript?  It's just another language.

Peter Grace				Also doing a career search
http://www.gracefamily.net/pgrace