Unable to access rp3

My modem/dialing (wvdial ?) problem continues.  Even though
wvdial.config contains *70 to inhibit caller ID and caller waiting Id
(yes, I have both), I mow experiencing incoming calls that over ride my
Internet connection.

I?m using Red Hat Linux 7.2, Gnome, Ximian Desktop and Evolution 1.0 and
rp3 with wvdial 1.4.  The modem is OLITEC Smart Memory 56K.  Currently
I'?m not able to reconfigure rp3 - the password eludes me .I'?m able to
access my root site but not rp3, assuming when rp3 auto config for the
first time that it used the root password.

How can I access the rp3 script (config contents), replace it, or negate
the password?

John