New Bull Community

As far as I can tell, this is spam. The board only has a 27 forums that
TOTAL 38 posts. It seems that this is just an effort to generate traffic,
which leads me to believe that this 'Jeff Kirkland' has something to do with
the site. He is also one of only three members that has posted more than
once.
Grant M.