                   Two Center Plaza
                  Boston, MA 02108
     617.742.0110    fax 617.723.2830
           WEA at swiggartagin.com
        http://www.swiggartagin.com
_____________________________________

Buy Bankruptcy & Secured Lending in Cyberspace.
The new practice guide from Bowne.
http://www.swiggartagin.com/book

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If
you are not an intended recipient, please notify Swiggart & Agin, LLC now --
either hit "Reply" or e-mail info at swiggartagin.com -- and please delete all
copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

For more information about Swiggart & Agin, LLC, please visit
http://www.swiggartagin.com.