"Bulletin Board" software

Bill Horne wrote:
> [...]

Sure. The most ubiquitous ones are found in web browsers: in Mozilla or
in Navigator or IE, try a news:// URL.

Centralized interfaces:

http://www.dgate.org/webnews/
http://mynewsgroups.sourceforge.net/
http://members.cts.com/king/b/bergk/NewsBro/

And probably many more, but this is what a quick perusal of Freshmeat
told me.

-dsr-