Unsolicited Comments on Linux Training

I want to tell you about a super Course that I recently attended
on Embedded Linux Design.
Course: Embedded Linux Training
Date: 15 - 19 Oct 02
Instructor: Phil Wilshire
Company: http://www.sysdcs.com
Location: Arcturus Networks
Rating: more than 5 stars ( ***** + )
Technical Content: Very detailed and fast paced.
Documentation: Outstanding technical detail, well laid-out,
    lot's of support info for all level of users (newbie -> Geek).
Training Methodology: Hands On!
Compile and Load actual Linux code on to Coldfire or
    ARM Target Processor (SBC). Debug broken code on Target.
    Learn neat problem solving skills related to Embedded Linux systems.
Comments: starts on-time, runs full days, finishes according to Schedule!
          all questions answered, All projects work!

Final Statement: you have my guarantee that you will
                 get your moneys worth and your head will spin
                 with Embedded Linux info.
                 Student Handbook and CD's (take-home) are well worth
                 the price (alone) ...

                 I reviewed lot's of courses, attended 2 prior Linux
                 courses and 1 Embedded Linux course.
                 This course beats all, hand's down!

paulc