vsound for video (or: Flash to avi/mpeg?)

Is there a program that does for video, what vsound does for audio?

Basically I want to convert some Flash animations over to raw AVI.

Is there such a thing, anyone?

My workaround is to use SVideo-out on one PC, and video capture on another PC uncompressed, but this is slow and capture still degrades quality. The resulting video then gets authored to standard DVD-Video format.

-Scott