Fwd: (BOS) MIT Press Bookstore Sale This Weekend!

Behold, THE MIT PRESS BOOKSTORE LOADING DOCK SALE

Saturday, October 19th, 10am - 7pm
Sunday, October 20th,  10am - 7pm

This Saturday and Sunday The MIT Press Bookstore will hold it's
legendary Annual Loading Dock Sale. Literally *tons* of books will be
on sale at drastically reduced prices--up to 95% off their original
retail price. Can't come early? Don't worry--new items will be added
throughout the course of this two day extravaganza. Come enjoy
snacks, balloons, prizes...and most importantly... Huge Savings on
Great Books!

It's all happening @ The MIT Press Bookstore
Kendall Square, Cambridge
http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?locate=mit_press_bookstore

Questions? books at mit.edu or (617) 253-5249

----->     http://mitpress.mit.edu/bookstore

-----------------------------------
Erica Schultz * muffin at theworld.com
    http://theworld.com/~muffin/

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
DK KD  A: Why is top posting frowned upon?
DDDD