sharing a partition

One of my messages didn't make it to the list.

I have dual boot going quite nicely on several machines (
Win2K/Mandrake) with a shared partition. Win2k puts
hidden files (hidden to Win2K) in the directory which are
seen easily from Linux.

I have also found using the NT boot loader with Linux as
default boot works great. Definitely have a  boot floppy.

see http://tldp.org/LDP/LG/issue36/larriera.html

David