updating gpg keys

> No need for a script, just use 'gpg --refresh-keys'.  Also, you might
> want to start using '--keyserver keyserver.kjsl.com' instead of
> pgp.mit.edu, as the kjsl keyserver supports multiple subkeys properly.

egon at bobthesnake:~$ gpg --refresh-keys
gpg: Invalid option "--refresh-keys"

egon at bobthesnake:~$ gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.6
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL, RIJNDAEL192, RIJNDAEL256,
TWOFISH
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG

--
If we quit voting will they all go away?

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
colet at code-energy.com