Linux Software Raid 1 Recovery Question

I can't remember everything... but when we played EIDE RAID last March
at BLU we had several problems.

	+ If you loose a disk, the system will likely hang (but at least
	your data is reasonably protected)  I never did determine if this
	was because we had DMA enabled, but...

	+ If you configure the disks on the 2 independent EIDE busses,
	then each disk can be a master.  Then use the cheap hot-swap
	trays. If the master fails, simply swap the disks and you're done.
	Just make sure lilo is installed on the mirror too.