Linux Software Raid 1 Recovery Question

I found this on a blog about successfully being able to boot from either
drive. You might find it useful if you have not already figured it out.

http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/000201.html#000201
http://unthought.net/Software-RAID.HOWTO/Software-RAID.HOWTO.html

Drew

--
Drew Taylor                | Web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres